This mosque was built in Hijri 1323 by an architect named "Dimitri" by order of Alizade Mustafa Efendi Oğlu. There is an inscription above the entrance door. Its minaret was demolished by earthquake in 1943 and in the same year it was repaired.
Örencik Village Mosque
* Text and photos -published in this page- are quoted from the work named "Dünden Bugüne Kargı" by the permission of Kargı Municipality, translated and optimized.
|«« Masjid of Karakise Village|